Motorcycle Lawyers Handling Cases Throughout Georgia
Thank you for visiting our Georgia motorcycle accident page. We have created this motorcycle injury page to give those injured in a motorcycle accident in Georgia more information about our award winning trial lawyers and to help you get answers to questions you may have about the process of pursuing a motorcycle accident injury claim.
Boling Rice LLC has several offices throughout metro-Atlanta to help serve clients no matter where you have been injured. We handle severe motorcycle accident cases throughout the entire State of Georgia. If one of our offices is not convenient for you, we will come to you.
We Provide Free Consultations To Everyone Who Calls
The first goal of a Georgia motorcycle accident attorney at Boling Rice LLC in representing downed bikers after an accident is to ensure that your focus is solely on healing from your injuries. From the moment a Georgia motorcycle accident lawyer at our office begins representation, we take care of all aspects of your claim so the phone calls from the insurance company stop immediately. If you are worried about how your medical bills will be paid as you treat, we will help you find a solution that works for you so you can continue to receive treatment while not having to worry every day about how you are going to afford to pay.
Are Our Lawyers The Right Choice?
Should you or a loved one be seriously injured in a motorcycle wreck anywhere in Georgia, we believe the answer to this question is YES! Choosing an attorney to represent you after an injury is a very important decision for you and your family.
You need to be certain that the personal injury lawyer you choose has the experience successfully handling motorcycle accident cases. The proof that Boling Rice LLC’s motorcycle attorneys have the necessary experience to maximize your recovery is evidenced by the numerous awards and accolades they have received for the results they have achieved for clients and by example of recent motorcycle cases handled:
Sample of Awards and Accolades For Our Attorneys
- Charter Membership to the Distinguished Justice Advocates association which is an organization reserved for only 1% of lawyers in the country
- Nominated to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, The Top Trial Lawyers in America®
- Selected by The National Trial Lawyers association to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list
- Top AVVO Rating
Recent Motorcycle Case Results:
Here is a sample of a few very recent motorcycle injury results achieved by a Georgia motorcycle accident lawyer at Boling Rice LLC. These results are by no means a promise or guarantee that similar results will be obtained in your case but instead are provided to give you an idea of the types of motorcycle accident cases we handle on a regular basis. You can review more of our case results by visiting our Settlement and Verdict page.
- $1.1 Million Recovery. Our client was severely injured when a commercial vehicle decided to turn left in front of his motorcycle on a residential road in Marietta, Georgia. Our client was ejected over the handlebars of his motorcycle onto the hood of the van. We were able to maximize our client’s recovery by not only obtaining the policy limits of the insurance on the van but by forcing our client’s UM insurance company to settle for more than the stated policy limits due to its violation of Georgia’s UM law.
- $250,000.00 Policy Limits. This was a tragic wrongful death case in which our client’s husband was forced to lay down his bike with his wife on the back when a drunk driver turned left in front of his motorcycle on a country road in North Georgia. The husband did not survive. The at-fault driver was a 21 year-old with minimum insurance coverage and our clients only had $100,000.00 in UM coverage available.
- Policy Limits Recovery. We were able to obtain the policy limits for a client who was knocked off his bike by a driver who bumped him while stopped waiting for another vehicle to turn onto a side road. Our client broke his leg and recovered quickly from his injuries.
Disclaimer: Every legal matter is different. The outcome of each legal case depends upon many factors, including the facts of the case, and no attorney can guarantee a positive result in any particular case.
These Cases Are Different From Other Accidents
Do not let anyone fool you into believing that a motorcycle accident injury case is just like any other personal injury matter. It simply is not true. Motorcycle injury cases can be much more complicated than a traditional car accident case.
This is so for no other reason than because of the general perception many potential jurors have of “bikers.” We constantly have to fight against the misconception that motorcyclists take the risk of being injured by riding and therefore should not recover when injured in an accident.
The other misconception faced by our clients in these cases is the general perception that motorcyclists constantly violate the rules of the road and therefore must have been at fault for the accident in which a recovery is sought. This perception is fueled by jurors encountering bad apples on the roadways splitting lanes or driving 100 mph down the interstate.
In order to successful combat these misconceptions that can negatively affect your case, you need a personal injury lawyer who has experience dealing with these issues. It can be done.
Get A Free Case Evaluation Today!
Learn More About Your Case
Our lawyers frequently write articles and blog posts on this site to help motorcycle accident victims learn more about the process of pursing a claim or case and to get answers to questions they may have about motorcycle injury cases. Visit our Learning Center or our Blog to find various topics related to car accidents, including the following:
Get A Case Evaluation With One Of Attorneys Today
We have offices conveniently located throughout metro-Atlanta to make it more convenient to meet with one of our trial lawyers in person. If meeting us at one of our offices will not work for you, we can arrange an in person meeting wherever it is most convenient.
Please call us at (770) 744-0890 or fill out the contact form on this page to schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation.