Personal Injury Lawyer Exemplifying the Highest Standards of Excellence for All of Hall County
- Personal injury victims shouldn’t have to pay a lawyer upfront, which is why our team of attorneys work on a contingency fee basis.
- We are proud to be an award-winning law firm that frequently receives glowing reviews from clients who have worked with a Boling Rice LLC lawyer in the past.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes were honored to be a part of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list published by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- We are known as one of the best law firms in the area because of our honest and aggressive team.
If you have been injured by the negligent acts of another person, you have the legal right to file a personal injury lawsuit against the party that has caused you harm. A personal injury lawsuit is dealt with in civil court as opposed to criminal court. The verdict does not determine whether the defendant is innocent or guilty, but rather whether the defendant should compensate the victim for his injuries.
Filing a personal injury lawsuit is one option, but it is not the most common one. Most people who have sustained injuries caused by another person hire an attorney who will begin to negotiate with the at-fault party outside of the courtroom. The vast majority of personal injury cases—around 90%–are settled through these pre-trial negotiations. It is only when these negotiations fail that the case is brought to court.
If you have been injured, speak with a personal injury attorney at once to discuss your legal options and decide how to move forward with your case.
Lawyer Working Tirelessly to Recover the Compensation Car Accident Clients Deserve
Car Accident Attorney Willing to Do Whatever It Takes For His Clients
- Both attorneys Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes were included on the list of Top 100 Trial Lawyers, which recognizes the best lawyers in the state.
- Avvo, which is an attorney rating website, has given Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes perfect 10/10 scores.
- Boling Rice LLC clients know that they will always receive honest and aggressive representation from our award-winning law firm.
- Our commitment to our client has helped us earn the reputation of being one of the best law firms in the state.
- To learn more about what it’s like to work with a lawyer at Boling Rice LLC, take a look at the reviews on our website.
Thousands of people are killed in car accidents every year, and millions more are injured as a result of negligent drivers. While some of these victims may only suffer minor injuries, there are a significant amount of people who sustain serious, life-changing injuries such as brain damage in car crashes.
If you have been involved in a car accident, it’s important to hold onto your medical records and any other documentation you have that proves the extent of your injuries and the expenses you have incurred. It’s also recommended that you take photos of your injuries and keep a journal where you can describe the pain and suffering that you experience on a daily basis. Having this type of evidence can strengthen your case and improve your chance of recovering the compensation you need to cover medical bills, lost wages, and more.
In addition to documenting evidence, it’s also strongly recommended that you work with an attorney. Our experienced attorneys will fight tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome in your case. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Law Firm Committed to Truck Accident Injury Victims in Hall County
Truck Accident Attorney Who Puts Clients First
- Our award-winning attorneys were previously insurance defense lawyers, so we understand how to deal with insurance companies better than other law firms.
- We have earned the reputation of being a top law firm in the state by giving each client the aggressive representation that he or she deserves.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have the best scorepossible on Avvo, which is partly due to the positive reviews written by our former clients.
- Schedule a consultation with a lawyer on our team today to hear honest legal advice regarding your case.
- If you have been injured in a truck accident, an attorney can fight tirelessly to help you receive as much compensation as possible.
Truck accidents can often cause serious—and sometimes fatal—injuries. These tragic accidents can occur when a driver operates the truck while intoxicated, distracted, or drowsy. Accidents can also be caused by a negligent trucking company that over schedules the driver or fails to perform necessary repairs on the truck. But, the trucking company and truck driver are not the only two parties that can be responsible for this type of accident. A parts manufacturer can also be held liable if a defective part is to blame for the crash. Liability may not be immediately clear following an accident, which is where an attorney can step in and help.
Determining liability is the first step to recovering the compensation that you deserve for your injuries. Our attorneys will begin investigating the case right away to gather evidence from the scene and gain access to important documents from the trucking company. If you have been injured, you should focus solely on your recovery and let our team handle the legal aspects of your case.
Trial Attorney With Experience Trying Motorcycle Accident Cases Throughout Georgia
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Fighting For the Seriously Injured
- Our top lawyers provide honest and aggressive representation to each and every one of our clients.
- We are an award-winning law firm that has recovered $7.5 million in compensation for clients within just the last three years.
- We are considered one of the best law firms in the state by our peers in the legal community.
- Attorneys Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have been honored with a number of awards, including named two of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
- The attorney rating website, Avvo, has rated Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes perfect 10s.
- Find out what it’s like to work with a lawyer at Boling Rice LLC by reading our reviews written by former clients.
Inside a car, you are protected by the seatbelt strapped across your body and the airbags on the side and in the front of the vehicle. However, motorcyclists do not enjoy this same level of protection. Safety gear such as helmets can offer some degree of protection, but even if a motorcyclist is wearing a helmet, he can sustain serious injuries in a crash. Treating injuries can be expensive—especially for motorcyclists who are forced to take time off of work due to their injuries. If your injuries were caused by a negligent driver, an attorney can help you recover compensation for these medical expenses and more.
Contact an attorney as soon as possible after an accident so he can immediately begin to gather evidence that proves the other party was at fault for the accident. Then, an attorney will get in touch with the at-fault party’s insurance company to begin the process of negotiating a settlement. If the insurance company is unwilling to settle with you, let your attorney take your case to trial, where he will fight tirelessly to help you recover what you deserve.
Legal Services For Families Of Wrongful Death Victims In Hall County
Wrongful Death Lawyer Known For Aggressive and Compassionate Legal Representation
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes were both included on a list of the Top 40 Under 40 attorneys, which was published by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- In the last three years, our award-winning law firm has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients.
- Attorney Theodore Spaulding is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is a privilege only given to the best lawyers in the country.
- Each Boling Rice LLC client will work with a lawyer that is committed to providing honest and aggressive legal representation.
- We have nothing to hide, which is why we share our client reviews that explain why we are one of the top law firms in the state on our website.
A wrongful death is one that is caused by the reckless or negligent acts of another person. When someone that you love suffers a wrongful death, you may be able to recover compensation by taking legal action against the negligent party. However, there are state laws that regulate who is able to file a wrongful death claim. In Georgia, the spouse of the victim is the first person who is able to file a wrongful death claim. The spouse must represent the best interests of any children that he shared with the victim. Any compensation that is recovered must be split between the spouse and children, but it doesn’t have to be split equally. The spouse is entitled to at least one-third of the settlement, regardless of how many children he has to split the compensation with.
If the victim did not have a surviving spouse or children, other parties such as the victim’s parents or representative of the victim’s estate can file a claim instead. To learn more about filing a wrongful death claim in Georgia, contact the attorneys at Boling Rice LLC by phone or email today.
If you have been injured or have suffered the loss of a loved one, please contact our law offices today to discuss your legal issue. Our office has a number of different practice areas, including auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and wrongful death. We are proud to protect the rights of individuals in Hall County, Clayton County, Forsyth County, Gwinnett County, Cobb County, Cherokee County, Fulton County, and DeKalb County. Call 770-744-0890 or enter your information in the confidential form on our site to schedule a free consultation. Please visit our website to see our address and driving directions to our office.