Personal Injury Lawyer Achieving Great Results
- Our award-winning attorneys used to work for insurance defense law firms, so they know the best way to deal with insurance companies.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have both been recognized by some of the top legal associations in the country.
- We are a law firm that is focused on results.
- Lawyers Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes both scored perfect 10s on the attorney rating website Avvo.
- You don’t have to pay your lawyer until we help you win your case.
- Schedule a free consultation today to learn more about our honest and aggressive legal representation or read the reviews on our website.
Have you suffered an injury? Many innocent people are harmed in car accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, and cases of medical malpractice. If your injury was caused by the negligent acts of another person, you may be entitled to recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. But first, you will need to get in touch with an attorney.
Hiring an experienced attorney is your best bet for recovering the compensation that you deserve. An attorney can help you document evidence that is needed to support your claim, calculate the value of your claim, and negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance company. The majority of personal injury cases are settled outside of a courtroom, but if the insurance company does not offer you a fair settlement during pre-trial negotiations, an attorney can take your case to court and present it to an impartial jury. If you have been injured, get in touch with the attorneys at Boling Rice LLC today to learn more about personal injury claims.
Lawyer With A Passion For Helping Car Accident Injury Clients
Car Accident Attorney With Extensive Legal Experience
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes were listed as two of the Top 40 Under 40 attorneys in the state, a list that is published by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Attorney Theodore Spaulding has been recognized as one of the best personal injury lawyers in Georgia.
- To recover the compensation you deserve, it’s important to seek honest and aggressive representation from one of the top law firms in Georgia.
- You won’t have to pay for our award-winning legal services unless our law firm recovers compensation on your behalf.
- During a free consultation, a lawyer reviews your case and then thoroughly explains your legal options.
The injuries that victims sustain in car accidents can range in severity. But, it’s important to note that it’s completely possible to sustain injuries even if you were involved in a minor fender bender. Some of the most common car accident injuries include traumatic brain injuries, whiplash, back injuries, spinal cord damage, torn or strained muscles, and broken bones. Besides these physical injuries, car accident victims can also suffer emotionally. Some victims may have post-traumatic stress disorder as a result of the accident, while others may struggle with the emotional stress of recovering from serious injuries.
Thankfully, car accident victims may be able to recover compensation for their physical and emotional wounds if the other driver was at fault. Compensation may be awarded for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and more. In order to recover the compensation that you deserve, it’s important to work with an experienced attorney who can aggressively fight on your behalf. To discuss your case with an attorney, call Boling Rice LLC today.
Law Firm Providing Individual Attention to Each Truck Accident Injury Client
Truck Accident Lawyer Nationally Recognized For His Exceptional Work
- The National Trial Lawyers Association has recognized our award-winning attorneys as two of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
- The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys has also honored Attorney Theodore Spaulding.
- The team at our law firm has over 20 years of combined legal experience, which is one reason why we are known as one of the best law firms in the area.
- Clients don’t have to pay for our honest and aggressive legal representation unless we successfully recover compensation on their behalf.
- Read our reviews to discover what other clients have to say about working with a lawyer from our office.
Semi-trucks are the largest and heaviest vehicles that are on the roads. Their size and weight also happen to make them the most dangerous vehicles on the roads because of the amount of damage they can do when they collide with another vehicle. Even a truck that is traveling at a slow speed at the time of the accident can seriously injure passengers inside another vehicle.
Because of the severity of the injuries that you may sustain in a truck accident, it’s important that you seek legal representation as soon as possible after the crash. Our attorneys can help you determine who is liable for your injuries and how much your claim is worth. Then, our attorneys will aggressively begin to negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance company to help you recover the compensation that you deserve. Most cases can be settled outside of court, but if the insurance company is not willing to pay you what you deserve, we will take your case to trial and continue to fight for your rights. To discuss your case with an experienced truck accident attorney, get in touch with Boling Rice LLC today.
Trial Attorney Aggressively Defending The Interests of Motorcycle Injury Victims in Forsyth County
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Seeking Justice For Victims
- Attorney Theodore Spaulding was named on a list of the best attorneys in Georgia.
- Our award-winning law firm has been given over a dozen awards from various legal organizations.
- Our top lawyers have won over $7.5 million in compensation in just three years because of their honest and aggressive nature.
- Our clients often leave us reviews to thank the lawyer that they worked from our office.
- Schedule a free consultation with one of the best law firms in the state today.
Motorcyclists do not have airbags and seatbelts protecting them during collisions, so the injuries that they sustain are often far more serious than injuries sustained by passengers inside a vehicle. Many motorcyclists are thrown off of their bike onto the pavement during collisions, leading to broken bones, brain injuries, road rash, and spinal cord damage. Some bikers fall to the side and take their bikes down with them, which can lead to crushed limbs and internal injuries. To recover from these injuries, motorcyclists may need extensive medical treatment, including surgery, physical therapy, rehabilitation, and at-home care. Some motorcyclists will never recover from the injuries sustained in an accident.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by another driver’s negligence, speak with an attorney at Boling Rice LLC today to discuss your legal options. Our team may be able to help you recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Legal Services For Surviving Families of Wrongful Death Victims in Forsyth County
Wrongful Death Lawyer Devoted to Helping Families
- Our award-winning attorneys used to work as insurance defense lawyers, which sets us apart from other law firms in the area.
- Theodore Spaulding and Jeremy Hayes have been rated perfect 10s on the attorney rating website Avvo.
- We provide honest and aggressive legal representation to each client, which is one of the reasons we have become the top law firm in the state.
- Read the reviews on our website to see what our clients have to say about working with a lawyer from one of the best law firms in the state.
If your loved one has suffered a wrongful death, there are several state laws that you should know about. The first one has to do with who is permitted to file a wrongful death claim. In Georgia, the victim’s spouse may file a wrongful death claim. If he has children with the victim, he must represent their best interests in court. If there is no surviving spouse, the children will be able to file a wrongful death claim on their own. The parents or the representative of the victim’s estate can file a wrongful death claim if there is no surviving spouse or children.
Another law you should know about is the statute of limitation for wrongful death cases. Surviving family members must file a lawsuit within two years from the date of the victim’s death. As you grieve the loss of your loved one, you may lose track of time and not realize that this date is quickly approaching. That’s why it’s important that you contact an attorney as soon as possible. Our team will handle the legal aspect of your case so you can focus solely on grieving the tragic loss of life.
If you have been injured in the greater Atlanta, GA area, contact us by phone or email today. We represent clients in a number of different practice areas, including auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability, and wrongful death. We don’t charge you legal fees unless we are able to recover compensation on your behalf. Please call our offices at 770-887-3162 or fill out the form on our site to schedule a free consultation with a member of our team. During your consultation, we will answer your questions and discuss the legal process.