Nationally Recognized Atlanta Personal - Practice Areas
Nationally Recognized Personal Injury Law Firm
Experienced Car Accident Lawyers
Get the Compensation You Deserve
Thank you for visiting our car accident page. We have created this page and the rest of this website to help auto injury victims and their families learn more about our attorneys and to help answer questions you may have about an auto accident claim.
For a free consultation with one of our lawyers to discuss your case, call (770) 744-0890.
If you or a loved one is the victim of a car accident in Atlanta or surrounding areas, you are no doubt overwhelmed. While your focus should be solely on healing, you are likely worried about the cost of your medical treatment and car repairs. You may also be concerned about the security of your job if your injuries have caused you to miss work.
Worrying about these issues is natural but not helpful to your ability to physically get better. Obtaining help from a qualified auto injury attorney can relieve you from this stress and allow you to focus on what is most important at this time—healing from your injuries.
An experienced Atlanta car accident lawyer will work to get you the compensation you deserve while you focus on healing from your injuries.
Why Hire Our Team?
Hiring an attorney during your or your family member’s time of need after an auto accident is very important. You must be confident in the knowledge and abilities of the attorney. A lot is riding on the outcome of your case.
Our car accident lawyers are nationally recognized trial lawyers having received numerous accolades for the results they have received for clients, including the following:
- Nominated to Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, The Top Trial Lawyers in America®
- Nominated Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Nominated Top 40 Under 40
- Selected to Top Attorneys In America
Recent Case Results:
Below are several recent auto accident case results an Atlanta auto accident attorney at Boling Rice LLC was able to obtain for our clients. These results are being provided to give you an idea of the type and complexity of car accident claims we have handled in the recent past. It is by no means a promise or guarantee that similar results will be obtained in your case.
- $1.2 Million recovered for wife involved in a head-on collision. In this case, our client was the passenger in the vehicle driven by her husband. The accident occurred on a two lane highway in North Georgia and resulted in our client’s husband losing his life and our client suffering from multiple severe injuries she later recovered fully from. This was the maximum amount of insurance available for both claims from the at-fault driver and our client’s insurance. The matter settled before suit was filed on both the wrongful death and injury claims of our client.
- $1.1 Million recovered for our client who was severely injured when a commercial vehicle turned in front of his motorcycle. Our client suffered severe injuries requiring over a month stay in the hospital and over a year of treatment to recover from. This was the maximum amount of insurance available for his claim.
- $425,000.00 recovered for our client in a dram shop case against a restaurant that allegedly over-served the driver of the vehicle he was a passenger in at the time of the single vehicle accident. Our client suffered severe injuries requiring over a week long hospital stay and numerous permanent injuries. Liability of the restaurant for allegedly over-serving the driver was disputed by the defendant.
- $250,000.00 recovered for our client who suffered multiple herniated discs in a rear-end collision that required surgery.
Disclaimer: Every legal matter is different. The outcome of each legal case depends upon many factors, including the facts of the case, and no attorney can guarantee a positive result in any particular case.
Moving Quickly To Secure Evidence Is Important
There are several things that must be done immediately following a car accident in order to preserve your rights and ensure you get the maximum settlement. An experienced lawyer, like the accident lawyers at Boling Rice LLC, will make sure all of the details are handled properly so that you obtain a settlement or verdict that allows you to pay current and future bills related to your accident.
An Atlanta auto accident lawyer at Boling Rice LLC will make sure your insurance company and the at-fault party’s insurance company are properly notified of the accident. If you suspect the at-fault party may have been distracted by a cell phone when the accident occurred, we will track down phone records to use as evidence. Additionally, we will assist you in getting the medical care you desperately need and advise you on the medical documentation you need to obtain to formulate a strong case.
Finally, because many Boling Rice LLC attorneys previously worked for insurance companies, we know how the insurance company plans to respond to your auto accident claim. We can quickly formulate an effective strategy to maximize your recovery whether it is pre-suit, before trial or at trial.we understand how the impact of a car accident injury can recur years from now, we’ll work to make sure your settlement or verdict covers future medical needs as well as current ones.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation Today!
Learn More About Your Case
We are constantly writing new articles and blog posts filled with useful information for visitors to learn more about various topics related to car accident claims and cases. Our Resource Center and Blog both contain material written by our car accident lawyers that you may find useful, including the following:
What Compensation Can Be Recovered?
Victims of auto accidents are legally entitled to recover damages and compensation for injuries sustained in an accident. You are entitled to receive compensation if your injury is a direct result of the car accident and if the accident was caused by another person’s negligence or fault and not your own.
Assuming negligence can be established, an experienced lawyer will fight to obtain compensation that covers:
- Pain and suffering
- Future pain and suffering
- Future loss of quality of life
- Future impairment
- Loss of consortium injury suffered by your spouse
- Actual medical expenses incurred in the treatment of your injuries resulting from the accident
- Future medical expenses
- Loss of wages due to time missed from work since the accident
- Loss of future wages
- Loss of employment of life
- Mental pain and anguish
All of this sounds great, but how will I pay for an experienced attorney?
The attorneys at Boling Rice LLC handle personal injury cases on a contingency basis. This means that you will not pay anything up front. Our fees are paid only if you receive compensation for your injuries. Whether compensation comes from settling with the at-fault party or after the trial of your case to a jury of your peers, you owe nothing unless we recover a monetary settlement on your behalf. Contingent attorneys’ fees refers only to those fees charged by attorneys for their legal services. Such fees are not permitted in all types of cases. Court costs and other additional expenses of legal action usually must be paid by the client.
The attorneys at Boling Rice LLC have more than two decades of combined experience handling thousands of serious automobile accident cases, including fatal car accidents, in the Atlanta area and throughout Georgia. We have offices conveniently located in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, and Cumming. If need be, we will come to you to make the initial consultation as painless as possible.
If you would like to speak to an Atlanta car accident lawyer at Boling Rice LLC today, please fill out the case evaluation form at the top or call (770) 744-0890 to schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
“I was involved in a head on collision Back in Oct. of 2014. I spent my first night getting stitches in my forehead, 2nd-3rd night I was on the internet and telephone, Doing research and holding phone interviews. I wasn’t having any luck, so finally 4 Nights after my car accident, I put in a call to Boling Rice in hopes of finding someone to help me with putting my life back together. I was fortunate to be introduced to Ted Spaulding over the phone. He seemed very interested in my health and how I was feeling right off the back. He listened to me and my issues, explained what they do at Boling Rice, and what he could do for me…
So I made an appointment, after speaking to Ted in person, I knew I had made the right choice in choosing Ted as my Personal Injury Attorney. I soon found out that Ted is the absolute Best I could have found. He was able to help me find Temporary Med. Insurance for doctors and all necessary treatments and medication. Ted was a great help to me and my family. I couldn’t be more happy with the outcome and treatment I have gotten from working with Ted. I highly recommend Ted Spaulding to anyone hurt and in need of any personal injury assistance.
Thanks again Ted Spaulding, for all your help and great work with my personal injury case.”